Sunday 10 October 2010

10/10/10

So it's here: the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year, well the 2010th year. They said the internet would crash and that we would all die from syphilis, but loan behold none of that happened. Even the robots resisted taking over the world!

So I'm a reviewer, and today at 58 minutes past seven, i am reviewing the day. Not much seems to have happened today in my life, so what about yours? What does 10/10/10 mean for you?

Today I got up, had some toast and watched TV. Cleaned my room and had a scout around the loft before catching up with my YouTube subscriptions. An average, boring Sunday. I'm quite relieved that the internet managed to withhold the date. But I almost wish something exciting happened. I really want my life just to be like one long episode of Doctor Who, but we both know that won't happen, so instead I have turned to writing. I will be marking today with a story published onto fanfiction. I have about four hours to write the story and get it live, so see you later and I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment