Friday 23 July 2010

Eastenders 23/07/10

Ok, so I just watched todays episode of Eastenders which revealed something important. Denise is not dead!

So Lucas has been holding her captive apparently, but seriously, hospitals are not stupid enough not to check if the deceased's partner is lying. Also, Denise was supposedly murdered, and as with all murder cases, forensics are involved, therefore they check the dead persons' DNA.

I just want to let Eastenders to know something: DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! Story lines need to be believable, if a bit eccentric or exaggerated, but seriously, that was going too far!

BTW: I am currently loving the whole 'Ronnie was raped by her Dad' thing. Not sure why, but I am liking the relationship that Ronnie, her mother and sister now have. I do hope the writers give Ronnie a happy ending- although when has that ever happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment