Wednesday 3 November 2010

Children in Need 2010

What will you be doing?
Me? I won't be doing anything particularly spectacular, however, I will be supporting the cause by buying some of the Pudsey bear products currently on sale. It's simple and east and you'll be helping children in the UK and third world countries.

I will also be supporting the cause by watching the programme on BBC1 and BBC2 where I'm sure there will be some brilliant specials. Last year and in previous years we were treated to Doctor Who previews of the Christmas special, however, this year I don't know if they will do this because the special has been hushed up.

I am looking forward to Children in Need this year as the target to beat is over an astounding £20 million. I will be contributing to the total.

Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment